Just to update everyone on the pregnancy - I am 35 weeks pregnant and due with a little boy on August 25th. I seriously doubt that I will go past 38 weeks but I've been wrong before. Of course we'll update as soon as little Jonah Brian gets here!
So to begin - I'll be posting some of our favorite pictures taken over the past couple of months.
Brian and I had almost an entire day child-free and spent it well. This is what we look like when we are drunk with the euphoria of being alone.
I took this photo of Evie back in May... she really wasn't posing or even paying attention to me.
This was taken just seconds later... this time she decided to pose a little bit!
Here are two pictures of Lauryn dressed for her last day of fourth grade. She is ten now and acts 15.
Noah is seven now and it's getting harder to get a picture of him smiling...
And here are some 35 week belly shots!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:
FIRST!
UE
Beautiful pics of the family.
Post a Comment